<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 01, 2008

Exams results are out, praise God I did better than expected, subjects which I expected a 5 I got a 6 and subjects which I expected a 6 I got a 7.

The internship still has not materialized yet. Hopefully I will not be spending too much time waiting.

Doing a sociology course to clear off an elective over the semester so that my final semester will only require 3 courses instead of 4. Interesting it is more closely linked to theology than one would expect. I have a fascinating lecturer who is *ahem* how would I describe her... She was once the wife of a pentecostal pastor but after continuing her studies into women studies ended up a left wing, liberal lesbian living with her parent and proud grandmother of a whole mess of grandchildren.

Going back to lessons a hardcore 9am to 3pm lecture doing summer is no joke..

That is all
Jon.P™

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?