<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2008

Yes, I haven't posted much online but that just means that I have been doing okay. Had some problems with an assignment from heck but i'll blog about it some other time. Had problems with motivation what with such a free schedule this semester... Odd isn't it?

I missed the previous from UQ to home and the next one is in 35 mins time. Hence this quick post. Was at a tut with two OLD students that would rather die then have the tutor disagree that what they were saying for the treatment for substance abuse patients should be with drugs which is a fair point. Only things is the treatment plan was for CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy). They just couldn't get it in their heads that antabuse drugs is something we can't include because of the style of treatment we're doing. None the less I hope that they how to their conviction for their reports...

I have a surprise quiz that we're not suppose to know about tomorrow so I'm off to study.

Jon's Gem for today
" Dying? Hmmph! That is the last thing I shall do. "

That is all.
Jon.P™

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?