<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's amazing how little sleep as student can live on. For the last 3 days I have survived on a total of about 6 to 7 hrs. The best part is it's no going to change tonight.

This has been a hellish week for me. I've got two assignments due, one that's 2000words and another that's 2500, worth 25% and 35% respectively. The first one isn't too bad at least I'm familiar with doing lab reports but the second one is murder.

It's a behavioural analysis for a person who has a real psychological problem. It's due today but anal me has decided to submit it on Friday. I just haven't gotten it to the point when I can release it to the the tutor. Maybe I should have limited my SORCK analysis to just 2 pages instead of 5. Maybe I should have started earlier, like when I first came to school. Maybe I should have not chosen a behaviour that has a frequency of about 5 per day; all of which requirement explanation and analysis. Either way, I've decided to hold it off submission until tomorrow. I figure the 1 mark that I'll lose isn't as bad as submitting work I'm not happy with that could lose me even more marks.

I am now going to find secluded spot in the library and try and get some sleep before my 6 to 8 class.

That is all.
Jon.P™

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?