<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So with an hour before my next lesson, coupled with my guilt over not posting for such a long time I have decide to write this:

My time table really sucks this semester. I'm in school 5 days a week. 3 days of which have morning classes that start at 8am. I have two days (Tuesday and Thursday) where my classes end at 8pm. Top that off with this, the ONE chemistry module I'm taking this semester has increased the normal lab time from 3 to 6 hours.

Oh yes and I have arrived in one piece. I love my new room albeit that I need to do some major cleaning and packing of the place but I've decided to wait for when my mentor and temporal house mate Samuel has returned to Singapore. I've never liked saying goodbye to people. It's fine when I'm the one leaving but when others leave my company it's a not pleasant experience for me. Not the slightest... Sigh. One the other hand I'll have my other house mates to hand around with more.

There's Sean that I get along pretty well with, so no worries there. Raymond my other house mate is really fine as a person as of the last semester when I met him. Though he has now gotten himself a girlfriend which pretty much means most of his time will be devoted to his most recent investment. Which isn't bad I guess, just that she stays over 2 to 3 days a week and they close the door... There are times at night when i can hear giggling noises coming from the both of them but I refuse to speculate.

I've been enjoying my own kitchen and trying out loads of recipes in my free time. Some old (needs practicing), others just based on pure whim and fancy; "what would it taste like if I added this with that...".

I've been coming up with rather innovative ways to store food. Given that I don't have to take any lunches in school yet, just really long evenings. After all the last thing I want to do when i get back at 8:30 in the evening is start cooking only to have dinner at 9:30. Thus far I've frozen stews, baked potatoe gratin and thick vege soup. I'm thinking of adding hokkien mee and chicken rice to that list.

I thought this post would have been shorter but I'll save some stuff for later. Maybe I'll post about the things that happened in Singapore now that I'm safely away from any possible repercussions.

Jonathan's Gem
Today we quote directly from the mouth of Joshua Kim.
quote Whaa Moses(Fu) you really erected my appetite unquote

That is all
Jon.P™

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?