<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a quick one while i rush my Psyc essay. Just had to rant.

I am so tired of putting up and shutting up about the way some people take cheap shots at me. Tired of people who tell me to calm down and be sensitive to other's feelings when they themselves aren't sensitive to mine. When people unjustly label me of things that I'm not simply because they don't want to feel bad about themselves or start to really think about the situation.

I know I should be the bigger person and just take the blows. Lord help me have patience the next time one of these little Sods get in my way. Having numbers doesn't make you right. Being right makes you right. No matter how you want to cover up conflict and maintain peace, it is a very gutless attempt and ineffective way of handling things.

Breathe... Breathe... Alright it's out of my system.

They were just dealing with the situation as best they know how... It's not their fault...


FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!!!

That is all
Jon.P™

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?