<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have yet to come into contact with Chris which is a pity. Over the last few months I've been coming up with loads of great ideas for my book.

Oh well.

It's my spring break and as with most mid term vacations I will be spending it on homework. Pity.

Just went to the agent to tell them about the house I want. I will be moving out with 2 female friends Hun yee and Pei Fei. More Gossip on them later. I had hoped earlier in the year to move out with them and another Hong Kong guy but he went back to hong kong, pity. Now there won't be balance in the force.

I've been considering whether to keep a pet when i move out. I was tempted to keep a Dog but after reading about Ragdolls I just couldn't help but like them.

Ragdolls are a pedigree breed of cats from goodness knows where. They are very affectionate. Typically they run to the door to greet you and then take to follow you around the house,love to be handled, sleep beside you, lazy and largely inactive allowing you to leave them around the house all day not worry about them going stirr crazy (did I get the spelling right?)Basically like a well trained puppy without the smell. Their temperament is such that they are so docile they will almost never scratch or bite you, for that very same reason they would never be let outside because they are so trusting and affectionate to everyone they can easily be stolen or hurt by other more violent pets; they NEVER retaliate. Oh yes! the most delightful characteristic of this breed is what happens when you pick them up! They simply go limp in your hands hence the name ragdoll. I am pretty much enamored by this breed. Unfortunately and not to my surprise they in short supply, plus i'd have to convince my roommates.

I love cats.

That is all
Jon.P™

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?