<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I’ve been feeling really tired recently. Dunno why just is perhaps I’m sick? Though I don’t feel it. My roommate Teal suggests that it might be Mono… a disease that’s transferred mainly through bodily fluids. Considering my severely sterile non existent sex life I don’t think I’ve got mono.

Not that you would really care, but I’ve just finished a mid semester exam. I must say I’m a little disappointed. Two weeks of studying culminating in a 24 question MCQ test that I finished in slightly under 10mins. Not that I’m really complaining just that curve (if any) won’t be to my advantage.

I really like the Christian group I hang out with. Just this sat they invited me to a steamboat dinner. This is nice. I especially like the complements that got passed around. Apparently I look like an Australia idol person AND have a set of very nice eyes (who cares if that came from a guy, I take my complements where I can). Enjoyed playing cranium. Kind of miss playing Board games in with the lot of you. You know who you are. I heard that the trend is dying down. Which is a pity, I enjoyed the fellowship involved. ( I seem to be talented in introducing new distractions to do on Sunday aren’t I? Anyone remember basinton?)

The people in IH don’t really take to board (or card games) they seem to primarily be concerned about gossiping about guys (the group I hang out with has a severe lack of yang chi), drinking, yoga and at times clubbing none of which I particularly care for. For instance it’s fine enjoy wine once in a while but when it turns into a weekly Friday night booze out. I see little benefit of it. What is the allure of just getting yourself tipsy? If it really is friendship that is what you want, you don’t really need alcohol for that. Not that I’m a prude, I do enjoy their company but just that there are a number irrational things I can’t understand. I suppose this is where I learn to be accepting of different value systems and interests.

There not much going on. So I suppose I’ll have resort to talking about….

The weather here’s turned. Naturally I’ve taken a 180 and have since started complaining about the cold. I am not looking forward to the winter months.

That is all
Jon.P™

I wish I had something more interesting to talk about. Wait till bad stuff happens. Then I’ve have something to REALLY complain about.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?