<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So I met up with my poly friends today in orchard for coffee and conversation. Can’t believe it’s been that long. Miss the bunch of them, a good bunch of them really are decent people. The rest are well let’s just say I hope something old, putrid and heavy falls on them.

Yeah, but the bunch of people I met up with were the better of the lot. Pity I don’t spend enough time with them then again it is hard for me to be around them and not disagree with some the things or philosophy in life. I suppose it’s a matter of acceptance.

I’ve been packing all the stuff that I’ll be bringing overseas and thus far I have

1) 2 very stylish and cheap black umbrellas
2) 2 bottles of Neutrogena sun block
3) 2 tubes of facial wash
4) 3 tubes of facial masks
5) shaving cream
6) 1 comfy long-john
7) 7 T-shirts or the like
8) 2 formal shirts
9) 1 pair of jeans
10) 3 sets of berms
11) A LOT of underwear
12) 2 silk boxers
13) All my card games (sorted and packaged nicely)
14) My Organic Chem notes and textbook
15) Two pairs of Sunglasses
16) 2 pairs of track pants
17) All my chargers
18) 1 Sweater
19) 2 Jackets
20) 5 pads of foolscap paper
21) Pens
22) Pen ink refills
23) A box of paper clips
24) Pencil Lead refills
25) My pencil case
26) My study file

Anything I’ve missed out so far?

That is all
Jon.P™

Jonathan’s Gem for today: “Jon I need you to go to NTUC and get me some fresh dried ikan bilis”. Sigh…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?