<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 08, 2007

I’ve been reading my previous entries and I realize that I enjoy reading my previous entries, hence this entry.

I realize that I’ve been a little girl crazy over the last few weeks. I suppose it’s because of the Christmas and New Year’s season; everyone tends to get a bit soppy. I’ve been looking at most of my friends around my age and am thoroughly disgusted that I stand alone. Well not totally alone, there is a small be mysteriously determined number of peers that have yet to identify and eliminate their most nauseating feature(s) to the opposite gender and are as such alone.

Of course most people (unless you’re very perceptive or know me very well) haven’t really noticed this of me. That is unless they have noticed this change in me and yet remain true enough a bunch of friend to completely ignore it. *sniff* These are the sort of calloused, unfeeling and self indulgent bunch of friends that even money can't buy and you'd be lucky to find.

But I digress.

I did consider the fact that I am going away to study and that a relationship with the magnitude I have in mind would required a stupendous Herculean amount of effort or a drug dependency problem.

Maybe it’s just that I’m feeling lonely or that biological need to procreate (the urge to merge as some would say) is once again knocking on my door. This time with a sledge hammer, dressed in leather with a can of whipped cream and tube of toothpaste.

I realize I’ve posted something along the same lines before; it just goes to show that the issue hasn't been resolved in my life yet, just postponed to a later time and date in my life.

My last relationship was in sec 4. Since then I’ve been spending a good portion of my time developing qualities and character. I’m not sure why, but virtually every woman’s magazine I’ve read in waiting rooms espouses that they are extremely important (then again they ARE always outdated). Then again I’m not sure all the qualities and character I’ve cultivated in my life are good ones but oh well.

I’ve also been told that my countenance is quite pleasant. Given that I’m no model wannabe (or then again….) but at least people can afford to look at me without their lunch being thrust ever upwards. Why just this Sunday someone remarked to me that I could be an air steward with my looks. Then again I don’t know the yard stick for which air stewards are judged by. For all I know the air steward benchmark could hover around having enough hair to charm a guerilla and tell people that there isn't any chicken left. Okay, bad example. How about this? During my grand mother’s 70th birthday, a young boy came up to me and told me he thought I was good looking. Then again I’ve also had young boys come up to me and address me as “auntie”. Okay, another bad example, but you get my point.

Perhaps it’s just that my requirements are a little too high. One sure way to veto any possible candidate is to consider the way she regards herself. If she considers herself a little princess chances are she expects to be treated as much. I for one am no about to spend the rest of my life slaving to keep that misguided belief alive for her. You’d be surprised at the number of girls I’ve have the misfortune to meet that consider themselves to be a little royal something. You know what? I firmly agreed with them.

I am convinced that one of the reasons why they think they are "princesses" is because they have had dads or uncles, who out of misguided affection labeled them as such. Something these goons still believe and cling to even in their 20s.

As with most posts I have to cut short this one because it’s 2:45am and my dad has cajoled me to help him out today so I must sleep.

That is all

Jon.P™

Today’s Jonathan’s Gem:

“Most men live lives of quiet desperation”

- Thoreau

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?