<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 13, 2006

So, I'm coming back soon. Before I touch on that. Let's go a little further back. Seeing as how I haven't blogged for a while now. There are a few things that have happened since the last post.

I've recently gotten a new hair cut. What does it look like? Well, let's just say it is a temptation of any avid golfer tee off from the flat of my head. Yes there have been numerous jabs and jives from my camp mates regarding my new carpet grass hairstyle, all of which have been quickly silenced by a quick jab or jive into rather sensitive areas of their anatomy.

But enough of that. My last trip to Taipei was a nice one. Expensive, but nice.

I've finally gone to a spa, not the seedy or naked sort (for reasons regarding please refer to previous posts) but the normal kind that requires swimming trunks. They've got various pools for various ailments nice place to be in, ranging from losing weight around your tummy to closing your pores, pity i didn't have enough time.

I've gone to the palace museum. A real brain drainer, loads of art work and ceramics. I've since learned the difference between Ching and Ming dynasty vases and outstanding bits of both. What's underglaze, overglaze. What were the propelling and influential factors the contributed to the production of these works. VERY interesting.

I've gone to a tea plantation. learning the fine art of brewing tea the tradition Chinese method. learning the difference between the Chinese, Jap and Korean methods of making tea.

I've also spent a whooping load of money on food. Famous restaurants as well as an assortment of buffets. I am to announce that at this point of time after the trip I have put on 2 kg couple that with the addition 2 kg i gained from my home leave that puts me in the very unhealthy range of x+4.

Another obscene amount of money on clothes, anime figurines and loads of instant noodles for my family and friends (about 10 cartons). Yes, I intend to take steps to ensure that my entire family is bald; just in case I start balding.

I'm now two hours away from my EOT function. There's bound to be hedonistic indulgence of alcohol and in vast quantities at that. Pray that I do not have to suffer that much...

I've been spending the last few days mentally preparing myself for my departure. It's a lovely experience to be here and for that matter i doubt there are many that get to come here. So on hind sight, I'm really blessed to get to come here, a very good camp, come to think of it there's no other way I would rather spend my this period of my life. More on this bit later I guess.

Well then I think that's about all I have for now. I'll see you all in abit.
For those of you who still haven't gotten it yet. I'm coming back on the 16th/17th August BR1225 0105

That is all
Jon.P™

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?