<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

For those of you who don't already know, I'm back in Sg. I miss my Taiwan work place like crazy as well the people there. Yes the people there, it's hard not to like them especially since since I've been sleeping with them for the past 11 months. But yes with great joy and a little trepidation ( I have to see S1 on wed for my posting), I'm glad to be back.

I came back with BIOC (Basic intelligence O..... Course). The flight back was okay but the collection of my baggage was a nightmare. I hung around the belt waiting for my trolley bag to show up, but nothing. After around 20 minutes I was a little nervous seeing as there were only like 2 bags left. So i asked the security guards for assistance and they directed me to baggage... ... who directed me to lost and found... ... who directed me to contact my unit that I traveled with. Having just come back from TW with a training frame, I informed them that I didn't as yet have a confirmed unit to contact. To which they informed me yet again to contact my unit. Naturally frustrated, I huffed about of the Lost and Found office, and after being asked about the situation by my friend, I proceeded to declare how useless, ineffective and lazy they were.

I decided to take matters into my own hands, i returned to the belt, and there were those same two pieces of luggage still on the belt. Considering that one of the bags looks suspiciously like mine, i guessed some genius must have taken mine by mistake. Fortunately for me the bags on the belt both belonged to the same owner and both still had ID tags on. So I called the guy and to cut a long story short, he's a sucker for rank and a stubborn git. Even when I got the staff to call him, he still maintained that he had the right luggage ( the assistant crushed the piece of paper she was holding). Basic intelligence indeed.

Anyhow the second thing that has been happening is that I've recently come into a personal word of prophecy during my most recently ypm service. I don't remember it to it's fullest but the most important portion that affected me most was that with my success ( I did pretty well in TW) there is the danger of pride. Pride of attributing my success and achievement with my own efforts and not who the Lord is.

A point noted.

here were other points which came up. But I won't mention them either because they are yet to happen or because I feel they aren't that accurate or because i fear it may come across exaggerated.

Today's Jonathan's Gem: Leviticus 3:16 taken out of context "... ... All the fat belongs to the Lord."

Words to live by.

That is all.

Jon.P™

P.S ypm has a very bad habit of not recording down prophecies.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?