<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You see one of the job hazards that I face working here is high turn over rate. Just when you feel comfortable with the people that are there, their term ends and they're flown back to Singapore back, to add to the growing number of the "People who have worked in Taiwan"support group. But you really do get to meet all sorts of folks here.

Seeing as you lot haven't the slightest idea who I work with...
And to prep y'all when I return and drone on
And on about the people I work with here
And to utilize this blog to immortalize these people so years from now, I can look back and answer that fundamental question that comes with time " Where did they go wrong?"

That and to give me more material to write about

I will endeavor to introduce one or two people (per post) that I've met along the way in my term here. The raw unedited gut feelings and opinions of these people that I hope never find out about this blog...

Starting with the most recent to depart from us...

Nicholas LXX YXX BXXX aka. Nicky, Daddy, Nicky Butt, Ah Fat.

I went on a trip to Taipei with him, for one he's not a pushy person when it comes to his agenda (quite unlike me). Very easy going. Excellent person to play Warcraft with. For that matter he was the previous LAD clerk, and therefore my " Shifu ". Everything I know about LAD work can be traced back to him.

Sadly he's a endomorph with a belly big enough to make Santa proud/jealous of. In a way, we tried to spur each other on to exercise and lose all that unwanted poundage that we gained in Taiwan but pity neither our will powers could hold out...

Oh yes! I will remember his kindness when i first arrived . It was him that let me use his laptop durig that crucial "away from home period ".

One thing though he is prone to the "black face syndrome...."

Next in line: Jimmy and Adrian

Jonathan's Gem for today: "Excitement brings out the goon in everyone"

That is all
Jon.P™

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?