<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hmm,

Rather interesting... on the same day 4 pple asked me when i was coming back to Sg and all around the same time. Typically the paranoid side of me would sense "a disturbance in the force", or maybe it was just the sugary dessert at dinner.

Thank you all for being so concerned but as of yet I have chosen not to release the date of my return. Well except to a key persons. Reason being I can't decide which would be better a reception in the airport followed by a raid on Changi villiage... OR waiting a while then driving into Church one fine saturday or sunday afternoon...

But for certain i will be back in time for the ABC and i will be bringing loads of goodies for snacking on the bus. In fact I'll be heading up to Taipei the end of this month to do some shopping... I really really want to get a bleach figurine set...

That is all
Jon.P™

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?