<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Strawberry Picking Season! And a happy new year. Hello folks it's strawberry picking season over here in Taiwan. Night markets are filled with strawberrys for sale by the plate and basket.

Also, thanks to this strawberry picking season I've stumble upon a well kept national secret of Taiwan; Strawberrys go GREAT with condensed milk. Of course the strawberrys here taste great by themselves, for one thing they are sweeter than the usual stock we get back in Sg. The condensed milk just adds that edge to take away the slight sourness that the strawberrys have.

As of ....... aha! This moment it's just turned Christmas over here. And I have just celebrated it in my own little way at 15 secs (I had to find the file) pass the mark I played "The Chipmunk Song".

But enough of that I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. And for those who have been keeping up to date... TODAY is the day I release the Christmas list out in the full. The people who are this years " You impress me" list are (not in any particular order);

1. Joanna Hu
2. Samson Lam
3. Jonathan Teo
4. Isaac Low
5. Calvin Low
6. Chris Lim
7. Glenn Lee
8. Estella Low
9. Shu min
10. Moses Fu
11. Matthew Chern
12. Joshua Kim

That is all for now. Until I get REAL inspiration on something to write about.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?